Dear All Concerned
Greetings of the day!
We are aware of the fact that CORONA VIRUS is spreading fast. Although, it has not been spotted in Nepal and the situation globally is pretty under control, we must take precautionary measures. After all ‘Prevention is Cure’, they say.
Therefore as preventive measures school requests you to follow the points below till further notice.
1. Please be informed that hand washing is the first line of defense against the spread of this deadly virus. Therefore wash your hands with soap frequently and ask your student to do so.
2. Please avoid physical contacts with colleagues such as shaking hands. Also avoid hugging and touching students.
3. Please avoid being close to any colleague or student of you have sneezing tendency for more than 10 minutes, cold, flu or fever. In such a case isolate yourself and seek for medical advice.
4. Please use a new face mask everyday at school. It is important and mandatory.
5. Please council students that:
- They should avoid touching their nose, mouth and eyes with bare hands.
- They should also refrain from shaking hands with their friends or hugging them.
- They should inform the teacher or any staff member of school in case of any physical discomfort.
- They should drink warm water frequently. In this case, students must be allowed to drink whenever they have a perched mouth or throat.
- They should report to the teacher or any staff member if any fellow student develops any discomfort at school.
6. Please avoid contact with live animals or eating uncooked animal products. Also instruct students to do the same.
Let us fight against corona virus together and make our environment a safer place for our dear children.
Thank you in anticipation.