Why SMS College ?

School of Medical Sciences (SMS) has a mission to produce skilled and competent certificate level health professionals to meet the increasing demand of health professionals in the health related services.

Eligibility For Admissions.

Students after their SEE completion with at least 'C' grade in compulsory English , Math and Science with total GPA 2 are eligible to appear in the diploma level entrance test of CTEVT through the college. Students with 'D' and 'E' grades in SEE are eligible in the entrance exam of training program in MLT. After passing the entrance exam successfully students will be enrolled in the program in a merit basis.


As per the rule of CTEVT, 20% of the course load is evaluated internally by the academic team of the college where as the remaining 80% is evaluated by the CTEVT board itself through an annual board exam.